Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Goodbye Iowa

As long as you'll still hang out on here with us Brian, you can go. :) I love it out west but my family is here. Were it not for family and big whitetails, I would move west for sure. So, since family is your reason for leaving, I can't blame you a bit.

Good luck and keep in touch!

Keep in touch pal. Will never forget our turkey hunt....fun stuff for sure.

We'll give you a call and see you at the Classic...God's blessings to you and your family brother! :way:

Keep in touch pal. Will never forget our turkey hunt....fun stuff for sure.

We'll give you a call and see you at the Classic...God's blessings to you and your family brother! :way:

Your booth is always one of the first we stop at, and definitely the one we stay around the most.

My number will always be the same, call when ever you want!

As long as you stay on IW with all your knowledge buddy you
are free to go. ;)

Hope things go well for you and your family Brian. Maybe after you get
settled a hog hunt would be in the works. :p

Are you going to be doing the same thing you are doing now?

Best of luck and safe travels. Just because your address isn't the good IA anymore - im sure you will find your way back from time to time

Good luck Brian! Though I never made it down your way to hunt, we have had some good talks over the years. It was a great time had by all when you put together the UFC party the one year during the Classic. Some had more fun after the fight. I knew then meeting your wife that you were a lucky guy!

Moving back to the awesome country!!! Missing all the fish giggin has you wanting to go back home? I'll make a trip down to visit sometime!

Top Bottom