Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

new guy

jerred44

Had a new one show up, any guesses age and score

picture.php

picture.php

That's a sweet deer! Too far away to judge score but I'd guess he's north of 150. He's still fairly slim. I'm going to say 4.5. Who knows. I'd shoot, I know that much.

That would be an awesome set to pick up here soon! I'm not great with ages but would guess him at 4 1/2 also. As far as score, if his brows are 4 inches each I think he has minimum of 70 inch sides which would put him high 150's. Awesome buck!

oh boy, It is tough to see from the pic. I'm going to say 3.5 maybe 4.5 and 150's to 160's.. Good Buck..

I'm no expert on Ia deer but I'd have to think 3.5. Comparing him to the doe closest to him there is no way he can be 4.5. Here a 4.5 yr old buck will dwarf a doe and appear large enough to eat a fawn. lol

It's so tough to age them this time of year. If that was oct I'd say 3.5 year old. I bumped him a year given its after the rut and he's ran down.

I'm no expert on Ia deer but I'd have to think 3.5. Comparing him to the doe closest to him there is no way he can be 4.5. Here a 4.5 yr old buck will dwarf a doe and appear large enough to eat a fawn. lol

Your 4.5 yr old bucks look large enough to eat our 3.5 year old bucks.. haha

Your 4.5 yr old bucks look large enough to eat our 3.5 year old bucks.. haha

Now they're resorting to cannibalism? Great, I thought EHD and overharvest were all we had to worry about!

Future booner! Awesome buck, hopefully he sticks around and leaves you his sheds! Could blow into a giant this year! I'd say he's all of 150 gross now, I'd say he's 4.5; that second night time pick really shows some older characteristics. Regardless, awesome buck and a for sure hit lister this year!

Top Bottom