Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NAP arrow rests

-iabowhunter-

I was thinking about trying the NAP quicktune. Have any of you guys tried it? I am a whisker Biscuit guy but am sick of fletchings getting damaged. Thanks!

I used to be a biscuit guy...and got tired of the same. Went to a QAD Ultrarest and love it. Same arrow containment the biscuit had with the accuracy of of a drop away. No ruined fetchings either. You might look into it. If it's too e pensive they make the same thing just cheaper called the hunter.

I used to be a biscuit guy...and got tired of the same. Went to a QAD Ultrarest and love it. Same arrow containment the biscuit had with the accuracy of of a drop away. No ruined fetchings either. You might look into it. If it's too e pensive they make the same thing just cheaper called the hunter.

I agree. Fletchings getting damaged and also my main problem with the whisker buiscut was arrow drift. Once I got out to 20+ yards I couldnt pack them tight groups I was lookin for. Put a QAD Ultrarest on my new ZXT this summer, and im packing baseball size groups all the way out past 40 yards. Very happy with it!

QAD Ultrarest for me also. My son just bought an Ultrarest to replace his whisker biscuit and really tightened up his groups.

Top Bottom