Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Spook Spann

Spook spann got hit pretty hard today. The judge ordered him to spend 30 consecutive days/nights in jail and he is banned from hunting anywhere in the world for 1 year.

Last edited:
Plenty of different scenarios, but the fact remains that he knew he was in the public eye. He was already convicted once. Tagging that buck on a landowner tag was no mistake. I don't feel sorry for him

That and the DNR listening to Farm Bureu

I can not let this comment go without comment.

The DNR is NOT influenced by Farm Bureau, but the Governor is! Until we return the power back to the DNR, we will see the same policies.

The DNR is our ally!

I can not let this comment go without comment. The DNR is NOT influenced by Farm Bureau, but the Governor is! Until we return the power back to the DNR, we will see the same policies. The DNR is our ally!

Agree with u on this!!

Yep its all up to Branstad and only him!!! If he doesn't change he WON`T get my vote

No, another issue. We need some new blood. Too many of these Old dinosaur politicians. And I am 61 but I still think we need some fresh ideas!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom