Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ruger SR

I've got one and I'll never get rid of it. Its chambered in 480.
This thing is built like a tank but its as ugly as sin. There is no lipstick to put on this pig but...it could do triple duty as a bludgeon, boat anchor and/or firearm.
Get one. You won't regret it.

I have an SR22, SR40, and an SR9C. Bought the SR9C and liked it so much, traded my 40 cal XD for an SR40, then added the 22 last fall. I just like the feel and the features they have compared to other handguns and the prices are hard to beat. I've shot the 45 1911 my friend has and yes that will probably be the next Ruger on my list.

I have a SR1911 Commander and it is one of the best guns out of the box I have ever owned. I had some custom work done on it (trigger job/ambi safety) and it is absolutely rock solid. Have put about 500 rounds through it and zero FTE or FTF. Great looking pistol too. It carries very nice in a Galco King Tuk. Only real men carry 1911s..........

I just got my Ruger SR-556, it's nice with the quad rail, but I wonder should I replace with this SR762 ? I don't hunt often, but this big ammunition really make me excited. Focus on home defense is my main purpose.

Top Bottom