Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bowtech RPM 360

dshafranek

As anyone shot the RPM 360 yet or know where I can shoot one next to the Carbon overdrive and Carbon Knight when I get back to Iowa?

I have the RPM360, Carbon OverDrive and Carbon Knight all in stock and set up to shoot here at Buck Hollow by Pella as well as the other Bowtech models and the 2014 Hoyt Lineup as well..

Shot the RPM 360, great bow, super fast, only thing I didn't like about it was it's a pain in the butt to let down because of those cams

I have the RPM360, Carbon OverDrive and Carbon Knight all in stock and set up to shoot here at Buck Hollow by Pella as well as the other Bowtech models and the 2014 Hoyt Lineup as well..

Go see this guy. I won't deal with any one else any more. Prices and more importantly, customer service are unbeatable.

I shot the Bowtech RPM 360 today and loved it. I also shot a Chill R and loved that too. What do you guys think?

Several RPM360 in stock - 3 different camouflages (Infinity, AP & APG) plus Black Ops

Last edited:
I shot the Bowtech RPM 360 today and loved it. I also shot a Chill R and loved that too. What do you guys think?
You'll be the one holding it in the tree stand. What did you like better?
Personally I'm a Bowtech fan but some people believe the marketing hype from Mathews and spend money on them to.
They all kill deer/turkey/ bear/ moose or whatever. (Buy the Bowtech!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom