Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best solo hunt of my life, EVER.

It is a whole new way to turkey hunt for sure. Congrats on a stud bird, I do wish you would have gotten turkey violated :)

Kratz

Well done & well told! Congrats! Still trying to come up with a mental picture of how you were hunkered up behind the fan & moving forward. Pretty sure if I did that I would never get back on my feet again! :rolleyes:

Very nice story and encounter. I just heard today that there is a company that makes about the same set up commercially. They have a contest going to win $5000. You have to shoot it in the head with a traditional bow and film it.

Looks like a nice winter project this year.

I was sitting on the inside of my right ankle with my left leg straight out front, like a hurdlers stretch and using my right hand/arm as a kickstand to push myself forward. It was the best way I could do it, but I am pretty flexible in my legs for a tall guy.

Wow, just......wow. You should put a fan on a fishing net and once you net him go all geek on his head. Old definition of geek not new.

Top Bottom