Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Treestand Opinions

MN Hunter

I am in the market for a platform leveling tree stand. I have a tree picked out with ladder sticks already set up, just need another self leveling tree stand. I am wondering if anyone has any pros and cons about stands you use. I have an older lone wolf that I really like but I cant take it down because its already being used in a similar situation. The only thing I dont like about the Lone Wolf is it seems to have a smaller platform than other stands. My friend has a Muddy, says its great but it has a small seat and it gets uncomfortable. Would love to hear what others think. Thanks

The LW alpha has a decent platform, the assault is the smaller one I think. I find the offset bracket just as helpful as the leveling system. LW's also lock in like no other stand. When you pull the stand down and it still hangs with no straps, that's some bite! The bow holder is useless for me on the negative side.

A great thread to start a big old knock out drag out debate not going there!!! To all the mothers out there have a great Mothers Day!

Millenium tree stands have, by far, the most comfortable seats and they make one that the seat and the platform are both adjustable!

7939533.jpg

Mellinium is by far the best all day sitting stand out there. Large platforms also. Get a M-50 and never look back.

I even hunt portable with mine. Get multiple receiver's and you can have multiple setups for one stand.

Mellenium is the most comfortable/portable stand you can get. The m100 will lead to alot of naps. The m50 is a great stand also.
For pure portability/quick/quiet, its lonewolf all day.
Either stand with 4-5 lonewolf/ muddy sticks you will be in business

Top Bottom