Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lone Wolf hang on value

CR Archer

I recently came across this tree stand in a swap. I have not used a hang on in years and wondering if anyone can give me a value of what I could get out of it. This has no straps to hang it with.

Thanks

lonewolf.jpg

Hard to tell, IMO, it doesnt look like a actual LW Stand, the pattern on the platform is different than most that I have seen. Now that being said, I dont really get into LW so maybe I clearly dont know...

Hard to tell, IMO, it doesnt look like a actual LW Stand, the pattern on the platform is different than most that I have seen. Now that being said, I dont really get into LW so maybe I clearly dont know...

It is a Lone Wolf, it is similar to the first years when they came out. The V Bar behind the seat is different and the original came with 2 small "fingers" cast in the base to wrap the pull rope on. It was also a darker color. I just can't find this model anywhere.

lonewolf1.JPG

Weren't some made in China and how does one tell the difference?

That is not a China made assault. That is the first year they came out with the assault identifiable by the seat pattern. Should be worth $120-130 all day. But it comes down to what someone us willing to pay for it.

It looks like one of the first few yrs of production. Id say it would still be worth 110-130 depending how bad someone wanted it. Straps are available fairly cheap and the after market seats are light years ahead of the factory seat.

It looks like the original assault that has the holes in the center post to adjust platform versus the grooves like the new ones. Also has the old style seat. I bought one off sportmans guide for $120 when they came out with the new version. I would think $100ish.

the after market seats are light years ahead of the factory seat.
;) Amen to that, not having the seat will force the owner to buy what they should upgrade to from the start..... I spent too many hours before upgrading.

That stand is quit a bit lighter than the current version. You will find some guys willing to pay up for that.

Top Bottom