Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The New Cuddeback cams

I don't have the new one or anything but it seems like Cuddeback cameras always take a good picture. But after that, "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" is how I feel about cuddeback.

I've got one out running and it takes really nice pics.
Nice and small, fast trigger and they are under $150

The IR model or the black Flash model?

I have had my share of problems with them myself, seems like you get about 4 years then they go bad. There pictures are great when they work.
Current policy is allow you to replace at a discount $115 and won't allow you to replace with the new models. Only Ambush and Attack cams.

They look nice, and price is not to bad. Was hoping that maybe they have changed.

I don't have the new one or anything but it seems like Cuddeback cameras always take a good picture. But after that, "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" is how I feel about cuddeback.

I don't agree with that saying in Cuddeback's case. It's like not saying something bad about CANCER - sorry, it's bad.

I have a few pics. Cams works pretty well, but I agree with Skip on their customer service being pretty bad. There Seen camera from LY was junk...this one is actually pretty nice. One thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have a python lock slot like other camera companies and anyone could walk by and pull the SD card if not in their lock box.

My brother and I each got one. I was leary as i have had crap luck with them the last 8 yrs or so. The 2 yr warranty sold me on one last chance. Had it out for 3 weeks with 950 pics and still full batt. Pics are nice day and night. No wash at night great clarity in daylight. So far I am happy and think I will get another if it stays working. Unhappy they are not available fix with new. Have several broken cams sitting around. We have the e2 model.

I just bought one the other day going to set it out tomorrow & head to Destin for some R&R and I'll report back on its performance.

Top Bottom