Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Quest Bow Reviews?

tlambert

PMA Member
Anyone on here shoot a Quest bow?
My wife wants to get back into shooting and they have a purple bow(her fav) at Cabelas all set up for $400.
Also looking at the Diamond bow from there for $350 all set up.
Any suggestions?

I used to shoot a Quest Smoke, it was a fantastic bow. Only reason I sold it was to get a bow with more adjustability because I have chronic shoulder problems. I kind of wish now that I had hung onto the bow for when the shoulder is back to 100%.

I shoot a quest smoke. Love it. For a "no-name" bow it shoots very well and has held up great.

If you're just looking to get her into the sport, and might upgrade in the future. You'll get better resale out of the Edge.
Every one started making those extreme adjustable bows in the last year or two, but the Edge has been on the market the longest, and has made a name for itself.
IMHO - If she's some what hesitent on getting into the sport, I would just get her what ever her little heart desires to peak her interest even more.

Good luck !

Great bows. I don't own one, but I own a Prime which G5 also makes. I've shot a few of the Quest demo bows and they can hang with anything else out there.

Buddy of mine has a quest. I shot it a little a week ago and thought it felt pretty darn good. Just as good as some of the top end bows anyway.

[SIZE=-1]I havent shot one yet but am looking at the HPS 31, it looks great. I read a review on the '32' model last week that was very positive about the overall performance and shootability. [/SIZE]

I had a quest hammer for a couple seasons and I liked it a lot. Only reason I upgraded was I got a good deal on my current bow. A solid bow for the money IMO.

Top Bottom