Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Solid/affordable Bear Outfitter?

Scooonie

First I'd like to say it's been years since I last posted here. And for anyone that I used to talk with and share stories with....I hope everyone is doing well!

My buddy and I are looking to do a Bear hunt next year in the states and thought I'd come over this way and see what kind of experience some of you have had. Looking for something affordable and would be a great experience rather we tag a bear or not. Any input would be awesome!

As for my 2014 Deer season. Things are looking great so far! Hoping to finally put my tag on a cpl of old-timers that have slipped me in the past cpl of year. Good luck to everyone!

Yup....exact same place as when I stopped posting here. If you don't have 10k posts you are ignored. I bet you this brings out some replies! :)

bear

Never been there but heard a few people talk about j&j outfitters in mn. I have a card some where if I find it I will get his number

Yup....exact same place as when I stopped posting here. If you don't have 10k posts you are ignored. I bet you this brings out some replies! :)

Pretty slow around here lately so I doubt people are ignoring you but with that attitude I wouldn't blame someone if they did. Sorry you didn't get a response within 5 hours during the work day.

As stated most people go to Canada for bear so there probably aren't too many that can recommend a US outfitter. I can't recommend an outfitter but if it were me I would look at Wisconsin. Lot of big bears shot there.

I would look at Wisconsin or Pennsylvania. My aunt from Pennsylvania (she's is city folk mind you) say that their bear population is ridiculous. Always getting hit on the highway and always causing trouble in people's garbage.

Thanks guys! Just trying to gather any info that I can. Trying to keep it as affordable as possible. If anyone else has any leads please shoot me a PM.

I went to colorado on an elk hunt this fall had a bear tag in the pocket incase I got lucky enough to shoot an elk early. I was lucky enough to shoot a cow and two days later shot a bear. We seen a lot of bear so if you want to stay in the states I would say colorado would be a good state. I did not have an outfitter but I'm sure if you got one it would not hurt your odds. Good luck

Top Bottom