Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pretty good encounter last night on film

That deer would be mid 140's in my opinion. Not enough brows to get to the magic 150" 8 #.

If I am deer-less in a month and he walks by he may be in trouble, but not on Oct. 16. Good luck all.

That deer would be mid 140's in my opinion. Not enough brows to get to the magic 150" 8 #.

If I am deer-less in a month and he walks by he may be in trouble, but not on Oct. 16. Good luck all.

Agree with your score assessment and understand your predicament, especially when you saw a potential booner 10.

HOWEVER, I like everyone else, would have let him eat an arrow...even on the 16th for me.

That buck will be beyond special next year...has it all except the brows, mass tine length, spread, beams.

Thanks for sharing and good luck with the 10pt

Happens every year at around this time, some older does come in early and if your in the right area you could see some big uns.

No way I would have been able to hold back on that one. Great deer & great video. Thanks for sharing & good luck.

Top Bottom