Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Would you pass or shoot?

258 incher killed already and now th is hunting a new world record typical!!!
Going to be a yr for the books here!!
I hope th kills this new world record!

Must be over 330" non typ if hes going to let the world record typical walk, i hope to see some pics of him holding this mamoth over the next few months

Must be over 330" non typ if hes going to let the world record typical walk, i hope to see some pics of him holding this mamoth over the next few months

Yeah, it's pretty crazy. Found this huge fence and put a trail camera on the other side. Lots of big bucks. :)

A few of you are wearing my arms out.

84443784-61DF-4C3F-BBAB-9BB2DFB38C1C_zpsikgh4ijf.jpg

Whew...this one hurt my stomach muscles!!

Love the responses to a horrible question. Kept me interested.

TH: Let's see the monster! Kick some pics out, sounds like your not the only one that knows about "your" deer so please share.

He must be something really special. :)

Love the responses to a horrible question. Kept me interested. TH: Let's see the monster! Kick some pics out, sounds like your not the only one that knows about "your" deer so please share. He must be something really special. :)

Which one? I have too many WR Bucks running around.

No way anyone, no matter what they say online, would pass that buck if they were given the opportunity.

I grew up in NW Iowa...just wondering why you would pass this deer if it were in NW Iowa?

NW and SW Iowa = fairly low pressure hunting = better chance of survival. That's my take on it anyway.

As far as this thread goes.....it's pretty funny stuff!

I can only think of about 3 reasons that someone would let that deer pass. 1. It was in some corn or brush and they never got a good look at it and saw only about an eighth of the rack, didn't know it was that big and let it pass. 2. They already used their anysex tag. 3. They're clinically insane.

Top Bottom