Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

VIDEO: Shooter 12- This morning- Unique as can be

IowaBowHunter1983

Staff member
I've posted a few videos, but here is one of a deer I would have let an arrow fly on. I don't think this deer is that old (3 1/2 is my guess), but he is too unique to pass up. That being said, I can't imagine what he would look like next year.

The point coming out of the right base is obvious, but he also has a split left brow and a small point coming out the middle of his head. There are 12 scoreable points I believe.

Perhaps I will be lucky enough to have him on the ground. Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/zB21c12PDU8

I think their necks are swelled right up now. I saw an obvious 2 1/2 this morning who had a giant neck.

You could be right.... just my guess. Either way I will shoot him if given the opportunity. He is at 65 yards in this video. 15 closer and I would have shot.

Sweet deer! And once again thanks for sharing. You have some nice deer running around that's for sure!

If you look real close he has another point just like the one on the right side on the left side its just not as long.

He is a cool buck! Love your videos man...keep sharing! Is it just me or does that deer have a really white face? Maybe it was just the lighting

Awesome deer indeed! I think I'll stick with your original assumption of 3 1/2. I wouldn't be able to pass either, but man another year on that guy....

I agree that he's 4.5.. He'll scare you next season, but I understand putting an arrow in him this season. One thing is for sure, you've got some solid ground, dude. Your videos are awesome!

Top Bottom