Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Video: 10 yard encounter with a great up & comer working scrapes last night 10/21/14

IowaBowHunter1983

Staff member
About 45 minutes after I shot this video, I had a ~150" main frame 10 with a split G2 take a similar path. I could see him fine, but my cheap $200 camera didn’t have enough light to film him. There was 10-15 minutes of legal shooting light. I could not decide if he was 3 or 4 so I let him walk. Undecided=pass?​
I feel blessed to keep getting these encounters regardless if an arrow ever leaves my bow.​

Congrats to you on the great encounter, and patience to wait! thats even more fun that letting the arrow go sometimes.. keep up the good work! and good luck!

Looks like that deer has been chasing sometihng or something chasing him. He is panting awefully hard to just be walking in.

Interesting you say that. He was coughing/gagging before I started the camera. Sounded like a dog choking up a hair ball. That went on a good 20 minutes before I could even see him. I thought it was a cow until I saw the deer. Weird.

looks like the ozoni-scent-blockin-ever-calm worked wonders LOL...

Just kidding, that's an awesome video...got me ready for my two day hunt. With patience like yours, you shall be rewarded. Keep after'em

I had a doe with two yearlings come in last night and wouldn't leave, one of the yearlings had the same cough going on...it was loud and quite odd, thought he had a cold!

Top Bottom