Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

All day sit

Personally haven't been seeing much. Saw 13 deer last night, just one buck that was 130 at best. Saw 10 deer this morning, only one of which was a buck... little twink. Rattled once last night with no response, twice this morning with no response. Sounds like I'm in the minority though.

I actually haven't seen squat either but given the opportunity to sit all day i would. It's gotta turn on sometime and if you've got the time....spending it in a tree isn't all bad.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Personally haven't been seeing much. Saw 13 deer last night, just one buck that was 130 at best. Saw 10 deer this morning, only one of which was a buck... little twink. Rattled once last night with no response, twice this morning with no response. Sounds like I'm in the minority though.

I'm with ya, i sat in what I believe is my best stand today and seen way too many does/fawns without any bucks. I'm saying it's early in my area. Same thing happens on here every year. I usually don't see the best movement till after the 5th of November so I'm not too worried. I moved closer to the timber this evening.

Two of my buddies tagged out yesterday near Washington Ia. Both were mature dear and both were harassing does. One shot his on a morning sit about 9-930am and the other shot his on and afternoon sit about 430pm. They said things seem to really be heating up in that area.

Saw 2 mid 140's dogging a doe last night around 5:45. At one point I grunted and stopped them for a few minutes, then they walked up and touched noses. So either not too much testosterone or some queer deer behind the house...

Southeast iowa...had a 5yr old walk right across my yard this morning at 830. Then this evening had 3 small bucks dogging does really hard. Cameras still say the big ones are checking scrapes in the middle of the night still

My cams in south east iowa are all still showing nighttime pics. Sat in a great funnel area from 6:30 to 11:30 this morn with no luck.

saw 11 deer this evening in southwest iowa 4 were bucks 1 being 140's he was chasing & dogging a doe for miles.Think it is gonna blow up at any time.I'm on vacay this week so hope it blows up soon.Good Luck everyone and keep after em'

morning hunt grunted 2 -8pt's 120's in about 9am. evening hunt grunted in 5 bucks all at the same time, very cool, about 4:45 all where 120's to 140's 8pt's also I've been seeing a lot of yearling by themselves. I guess momma's had a date !!!!!

Top Bottom