Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Prayers for dbltree

Gladiator

PMA Member
Hey everyone - just wanted to let everyone know Paul isn't doing so good right now. His wife called and said he's struggling with his breathing, on full morphine, and in and out of it. He isn't responding to much right now, and not sure he'll make it much longer (BUT, we all know the fight in this guy....)

She was asking for prayers - not so much for healing, but for comfort.

Please join me in praying for Paul's comfort and for God's will - and possibly drop a note to him that we can read to him if you desire?

**Perhaps send him an email, but from here on out, possibly don't ask for advice or habitat help, maybe just an encouragement note to him and/or his family....

With a heavy heart.....Gladiator

Our thoughts and prayers are with Paul & his family. If a recover is not to be, then for a peaceful and pain free time that he has left.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Paul & his family. If a recover is not to be, then for a peaceful and pain free time that he has left.
X2 I can't put into enough words the thanks I have for this man! God built a good one that has touched many when he built Paul. He has given me the ability to love the outdoors and give back to nature in ways I never imagined and the satisfaction of doing so is more reward than any deer I have or ever will shoot it's taking me to whole different level of satisfaction and something I can't thank him enough for.

Last edited:
Paul and his family are in my thoughts and prayers. His many years of selfless service will lead him to greater places.

Top Bottom