Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tough not to cry for you down here Dbltree

Everyone has a different gauge for measuring whether a man's life was "successful" here on earth. Mine consists of one simple question,"Is the earth a better place because you have lived on it?" Think of all the trees planted because of Paul's influence. All the natural places created or bettered because of his touch, you can't count them all. I will plant some trees next spring while thinking of him. There can be no better legacy. Rest in peace Paul, you did all you could to make our planet better.

Taken too early but never forgotten. Thank you Paul for your green thumb knowledge and free advice on several items. Gob bless.

Thoughts and Prayers sent to the Knox family. I always enjoyed talking with Paul at the Classic. I lost my best friend and hunting partner Paul Knudsen just over a week ago at the age of 52. Two guys that go by PK that are in a better place now.

President Reagan used a line from a poem by John Gillespie Magee Jr. in his speech to the nation following the Challenger tragedy. That speech, and in particular, that line has been with me ever since and I feel it is appropriate to share it now.

Paul has slipped the surly bonds of earth to touch the face of God.

I am very sorry to here this. Rest and comfort in God's Kingdom for Paul.

I pray for comfort for Paul's family and friends.

Top Bottom