Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Covert cameras

Where is the best place to order a Covert camera and what is the best model to buy??? i'm getting ready to buy a couple camera's and from what i read on here Covert seems to rank high! I currently run alot of Cuddie backs so not real familiar with other brands!

Thanks for your info!

Where is the best place to order a Covert camera and what is the best model to buy??? i'm getting ready to buy a couple camera's and from what i read on here Covert seems to rank high! I currently run alot of Cuddie backs so not real familiar with other brands!

Thanks for your info!

I would take a hard look at the Covert Illuminator. Best price I've seen is on Amazon.

Is that cam a traditional "flash" camera?

Yes...say what you want about the flash... It might scare some deer whether they are mature or not but for the most part, I don't think it bothers them. There are plenty of pics out there of big mature deer with flash cams. I'm sick of blurry night pictures...but for some guys, that doesn't matter

Covert Extreme Black 60

My favorite camera out of many brands and also including Coverts. I have a lot of them & some of them are 3 years old or older I think - never had to send one back. The quality over Cuddeback's, reliability & customer service is just not even comparable, night & day difference better with Covert.

Yes...say what you want about the flash... It might scare some deer whether they are mature or not but for the most part, I don't think it bothers them. There are plenty of pics out there of big mature deer with flash cams. I'm sick of blurry night pictures...but for some guys, that doesn't matter

I bought one mainly for my annual carcass cam, but I really like the color pics and the deer don't seem to mind it at all. I'm getting more consistent buck pics with less obvious negative reaction than I do with a typical ir camera. It's hard to explain since it's a white led, but it's not the same as a flash. This is the best buck I've got on camera this year and he's walking in front of this one every couple nights.

I would take a hard look at the Covert Illuminator. Best price I've seen is on Amazon.

What is the battery life like on that camera? I miss the quality of night pictures that flash cameras used to give me but I don't miss the lack battery life.

What is the battery life like on that camera? I miss the quality of night pictures that flash cameras used to give me but I don't miss the lack battery life.

Buddy has been running 2 of them for the last month and batteries still say %100.

I was at 20,000 pics and changed batteries because I was anal but they were still at 40%

I personally run and own every Model Covert has- other then the Special OPS code black, and the only reason I do not Own that camera is because we have AT&T for phone service, and too many area's on our farm that we do not have cell service.. Have I had issue's with a few models - Yes but Covert has the best customer service I have ever dealt with,

Top Bottom