Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Paul's (dbltree) Funeral Times

Gladiator

PMA Member
Here are the times for Paul's visitation and funeral. For the family, can you please RSVP to this thread if you plan on attending?? The family would like to know how many to count on for food and such. I will be speaking and playing guitar on behalf of Outreach Outdoors/IW communities.

Funeral Services for Paul Knox:
Tuesday, Dec 2 - Funeral Home Visitation/Guest Book Signing 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Funeral Home Visitation with Family Pedrick Funeral Home 1517 Broad Street Keosauqua, IA 52565
319-293-3531

Wednesday, Dec 3 10:00 am Funeral
Zion Bible Church 15918 Hwy 16 Douds, IA 52551
Lunch at Douds Community Center following Service.

Hotel Room Block available (reference Julie Knox) at AmericInn Hotel & Suites, Fairfield IA 2104 S Main St Fairfield IA 52556 (641) 451-6600

Last edited:
I'll be at funeral, looks like weds 10 am, sorry, I'll be there..

Last edited:
What is meant by the Funeral Tues at Keosaqua, and the Funeral WED at the Zion Church? Two services?

Good question. I don't know the answer either. Paul's son Jesse told me about the 5:00P to 7:00P visitation on Tuesday and the 10:00A funeral on Wednesday, but I don't know what the 3:00P event is on Tuesday.

Nevertheless, for headcount purposes, I plan on attending the funeral Wednesday. Also, big thank you to Gladiator for your help and support to Paul's family, I know it is much appreciated!

What is meant by the Funeral Tues at Keosaqua, and the Funeral WED at the Zion Church? Two services?

Sorry everyone - I copied/pasted from a facebook page status.

I changed it above to clarify - visitation on Tuesday, Funeral on Wednesday.

Thanks all.....

I'm less than worthy but I will be attending Paul's funeral. If anybody from my area, Mount Vernon/Solon needs a ride please give me a call 319-330-3338.

Central iowa and I will be going to the visitation. We will be leaving the Des Moines area around 3 if others want to car pool.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

I'm going to the visitation from Iowa City on Tuesday. Open for car pool at any time.

R.I. P. Paul, God bless you , and Thank You Sir,! Your soul , and wisdom will always be with us, forever!

Save a virtual seat for me. I am deployed and will not make it. Sign my name. God bless to a good man and family.

Dang it man...this stuff sucks! :(

Top Bottom