Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

One for Dad - pics and story added

The beadwork on this buck is awesome to go along with a very unique cape. Don't worry Matt, I won't let you screw up when you mount your first buck solo!

The beadwork on this buck is awesome to go along with a very unique cape. Don't worry Matt, I won't let you screw up when you mount your first buck solo!

I would agree on the bead work, nothing short of awesome. It will make a great mount unless Muddy mudds it up.

Be sure to pass the story, the bow and the knife on to your children. The best gift a son or daughter can giver their father is a heritage passed on and on and on.

Congrats on a great buck muddy! Your tribute to your Dad is fantastic...thanks for sharing it.

NWBuck

Congrats on your deer, Matt! What a great buck and a truly awesome way to honor your Dad. You will remember this hunt forever and have the mount to remind you of your Dad. He was there with you that day, no doubt about it.

Great buck Matt! Lost my dad on Nov 17th 3 yrs ago....tough pill to swallow at times but it is a day I enjoy the most in the tree.

On a side note....wish I had friends like yours ;)

Matt, I couldn't be happier for you!! That's one helluva buck! I got choked up just reading this, can't imagine my dad not being around although I know someday it's a reality we all will face. Cheers for keeping your dad's memory alive & for remembering the good times.

-Longspurs-

Top Bottom