Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nda?

Fishbonker

Life Member
National Deer Alliance

HTML:
 New Group

I have mixed thoughts. I signed up last week and got my first weekly update today. Lots of good articles, all are reposts from other sources.

I'd be interested in the collective's opinion on this group.

Deer and Deer Hunting "pimped" them pretty hard for a while.
I joined just cause it was free.
It will be interesting to see what develops from the group, and what the final intentions end up being.
I'm not sure if they are trying to build a larger base membership first, before attempting to do more things, or what...
Most if the articles that have gone out in the weekly update, I catch on other social media outlets, but some I have never seen.

Who knows, maybe they will end up being the voice of hunters and lobby for hunter rights, fighting the insurance companies and anti's....

Thanks revup for your thoughts. I received my second update today. Their poll question last week was about hunting regulations in your state. The results were interesting. Their poll question this week was about season lengths. I look forward to those results, but what I'd like to see is the raw data and comments so I can draw my own conclusions.

I guess I just have trust issues.

Top Bottom