Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lone Wolf Stick Quiver

SCOFFIN

Miles Coffin
Just checked out the youtube video of this from the ATA show. (btw, why didn't I think of that???) Anyway, does anybody out there know if these things will fit on any stand? Looks like a guy could get them to fit on a stand that has the same size backbone on it.

Thoughts or answers???

It looks cool but I wonder if brush will snag on the sticks and pop them out. Who is going to be the guinea pig and buy a set?? :)

I like the looks of them but am curious how it would work with the straps on. Thinking they're going to be in the way.

I've only seen a picture and none of the sticks had straps on them wondering what a mangled mess it look like with straps

It looks cool but I wonder if brush will snag on the sticks and pop them out. Who is going to be the guinea pig and buy a set?? :)

I guess I thought the purpose of the quiver was so your backpack/gear would fit better on the flat surface as opposed to the old way where they stack. Wouldn't having a backpack there keep the sticks from popping out?

Not sure if I would use the quiver all the time, but I'm sure there would be situations where it would be nice. As for carrying the sticks I've done almost everything from carrying them in to tying them in bunches to my backpack so the quiver is a great idea.

I guess I thought the purpose of the quiver was so your backpack/gear would fit better on the flat surface as opposed to the old way where they stack. Wouldn't having a backpack there keep the sticks from popping out?

Not sure if I would use the quiver all the time, but I'm sure there would be situations where it would be nice. As for carrying the sticks I've done almost everything from carrying them in to tying them in bunches to my backpack so the quiver is a great idea.

You are right. After looking at more pictures than the one I originally saw it looks like the top of sticks are flush with the top of the stand therefore they shouldn't snag brush.

I am sure I will buy one. I do not keep my straps on the sticks so it should work slick.

If the price is reasonable, I will try these out. I now have the hunt comfort seat on my LW so paking sticks in on a hang and hunt would be a little tricky. The only solution would be to remove the seat pad probably which would allow the sticks to make a lot of noise.

Top Bottom