Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Indoor 3D Shoot This Weekend

JakeWym

Arrow Chucker
Great weekend to get out of the cold and do some shooting. Fun for all ages and abilities. West Union, IA. Give myself or Dedgeez a call for more info.
3DShootFlyer2015_zps7812f1f0.png

For those who want to sling a few arrows this is a great opportunity! We shot it a few times and the set up they have there is very nice. It's a little over an hour drive for my family, but definitely worth it!

I can not recommend this shoot enough guys. Shot with a team on Friday and individually today. Great shoot and great people!

Thanks guys...we had a great turnout this past weekend. Hope to see everyone again February 6th, 7th, and 8th.

Just a few days away from our second indoor 3D shoot of the year. Come check it out if you are looking for something to do!

I'll 2nd on a great shoot! We (club/family) drive better than an hour. You guys put on an awesome shoot. Definitely worth the trip!

I've never made it to one of these shoots, but it looks like I'll be able to get there Sunday morning. I'm looking forward to it.

Since I've never been here I have a couple questions about the format. How many people are shooting at each target at once? Do you shoot at two or three targets before you go score your arrows or each target individually? Basically I'm trying to decide if I need to fletch a few more arrows before I head up there. I'm asking about individual shooting not team shooting. Thanks in advance.

You will need 3 arrows per station, 2 stations that will only have 2. There are 2 people per station. You may want to bring a few extras just in case. I can assure you that you'll have a good time. Make sure to introduce yourself when you come in. Myself and jakewym will both be around the registration table. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Sounds good. Thanks for the info. I don't usually bring a lot of arrows along but I'm sure I'll have plenty, just wanted to make sure there wouldn't be five or six guys shooting at each target. That could get hard on arrows in a hurry.

Top Bottom