Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A little help please!

I voted for ya man. I think you should post the harvest pic so everyone can see just how big that ancient old buck is!

Voted Was just wondering if you copied and pasted that cuddeback emblem or if there's actually one out there working?:)

Per Rich77's request, here are a few more pics and a brief history of this deer. After 13 years of hunting the same property, I lost permission to a very good farm. That coupled with family circumstances left my 2014 season very up in the air. It wasn't until September that I tried getting permission to the property where I killed this buck. I knew he was there before hunting there, because my brother had seen him from the road. A friend had also found sheds to this buck from two previous years, but I didn't realize it was the same buck because I thought the sheds were found in a completely different area. After killing this buck all the pieces starting coming together. The neighbors were very familiar with this deer and I was very fortunate to become part of the history. After sending his teeth into deerage.com we learned that he was 8 1/2 years old. His best rack was in 2011 at age 5 1/2. His left shed from that year was 92 inches. The neighbors were kind enough to let me get some pics of the sheds and also shared some amazing trail cam photos! I hope you enjoy!

Haha seriously?
I heard it was 1/4 mile down the road from that barn that fell down then north past the black cow and 3 hills from the big farm house on the south side of that gravel road. If you pass a guy with some big ole swollen nuts you went to far. lol.... Loneranger that might be a better subject for a PM asking someone where they hunt is usually something not openly shared. Don't know what your asking but most people like to keep that info private. Oh great buck by the way congrats again!

Last edited:
I'll bet ya he woulda had his best racks at 6 & 7 (2012 & 2013) if we didn't have such horrid droughts, wonder how big he woulda been those years if we didn't have so brutal of conditions?! Wow though, in any case, that's a stud!

Thank you to those of you who voted for my photo in the first round of the contest. It has moved on to round two! If you like my photo, please continue voting. Thanks!

Top Bottom