Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Favorite Boots?

HOOSIER

Im in the market for some new boots. I already have some rubber 1400 gram boots that work well when the temperature drops, so I'm looking for something I can wear early and hopefully into the rut. What do you guys recommend and why?

Just walking to a stand. Love my lacrosse rubbers; you pick the weight. Otherwise danners for a solid boot.

Muck Woody Armor Premiums, good for -20 to 85 degrees. Best I've tried for a scent free hunting boot.

For cold weather on stand muck artic pro. Two sizes larger then your sneaker size.
For walking when scent isn't an issue kenetrek mountain extreme non insulated. Expensive but worth it!

Lacrosse rubbers for me. Alfa burly 800 gram or uninsulated.

I try to stay light on the insulation, and alter my socks with the temperature.

Had muck wetland and woody max boots and had no complaints other than maybe wish they lasted a tad longer. Have lacrosse boots now uninsulated and am very happy.

Kenetrek. Expensive, but until you try them you will not know. I've had a couple pairs of Danner pronghorns and they do not hold a candle

Top Bottom