Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

want to buy - aluminum arrows and fixed blade broadheads

muddy

If you have any old aluminum arrows lying around or fixed blade broadheads lying around please PM me. Have found aluminums shoot great out of my recurves. Thanks!

Arrows need to be 29 1/2 in long and sized 2117 and down. If you have long 1816,1916,2016s we will be friends

Last edited:
I know where there is a whole five gallon bucket of old aluminum arrows. I'll go see what they are this weekend.

Man i just got rid of a bunch of aluminums last fall! Held on to them for too many years. Should have kept them and someone would have gotten good use out of them. See, my wife said i'm a hunting gear "hoarder" and convinced me to throw them out. Silly girl.

2213s fly the best out of mine! Or a full length goldtip 5575. I wish a 2016 flew best, way tougher.

I have a bunch of 2216 and about 2 dozen Zwickey black diamond broadheads and a home made tru angle sharpener that will make them sharp as sin

What grain of broadhead are you looking for. I know I have some older 125's I shot when I was shooting alum arrows. Also have some montecs and strikers - both in 100 grains.

125 grains and up, preferably the longer 3:1 length ratio for better penetration with 50# recurve

I've got some Rocky Mountain razors if you are interested. I think they are 125 and maybe 150 grain

Top Bottom