Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2nd place buck at the classic poached

APAbows

Heard that the buck that finished 2nd for non typical archery was actually shot with a rifle. Somebody from the classic recognized it from years of pics. Sounds like he is getting the book thrown at him.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
This one?
Archery-Non-Typical-2nd.jpg

Heard that the buck that finished 2nd for non typical archery was actually shot with a rifle. Somebody from the classic recognized it from years of pics. Sounds like he is getting the book thrown at him.

So because someone has years of pics means it was shot with a rifle?

I heard about the deer being shot in November and that it was a big nontypical. I heard no more about it till a friend seen it at the Deer Classic. I was at the Classic but I ran out of time to see it. March 22 a guy came to my shop and said that morning the deer was confiscated by the DNR. When I attend the ICDNR meeting I asked a officer that was there about it. He heard the other officers talking about it at a meetings but didn't know all the details. APAbows heard just what we have heard that a guy seen it at the classic and said it wasn't shot in Poweshiek Co. Story has it that he called home and told them to bring sheds and pics. Several people from that area have been in the shop since and that's about all they know. They have heard that he is going to fight it. We have heard it came from Muscatine Co. The score posted at the Classic was 212 and change nontypical. Time will tell what happens if I hear more I will post what is going on

Can't be the same buck Brian, I got a text saying it was from Polk County. Someone shot it with their air rifle in an apple orchard

no way that's the same buck Mike... this one was in a complete different part of the state :rolleyes:

why when someone shoots a nice deer everyone has to say something to try to run the hunters name in to the dirt! or discredit the kill? I smell JEALOUS!!

Top Bottom