Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Got a little bacon in the freezer from the winter

nannyslayer

Had a good year again. Didn't take near as many pics this year but this coming fall I will start wearing a go pro every time out, so should have some good videos and pics in the future. I'm just going to put up most of the pics I liked from this past season.

image_30.jpg

image_28.jpg

image_27.jpg

image_26.jpg

image_25.jpg

image_24.jpg

image_23.jpg

A lot of badassery in the back of that ranger.

image_22.jpg

image_21.jpg

image_20.jpg

image_19.jpg

image_18.jpg

The day muddy didn't show up. I'll say I was wore plum out at the end of this day, and so were my dogs.

image_17.jpg

image_16.jpg

image_15.jpg

image_14.jpg

image_13.jpg

image_10.jpg

image_9.jpg

image_8.jpg

image_7.jpg

image_4.jpg

If it hadn't been for my dad, I wouldn't have had many pics this year. We caught a lot more, but I forget to get pics, leave my phone in the truck, or have em skinned out before I'm around a camera.

Wow, a "little" bacon. That looks like enough to last a year or more. Looks fun!

Last edited:
Great pics. That camo colored dog is sweet.

Him and the walker hound are the best dogs I own. The tan jug headed dog is a pup out of him. I run mostly catahoula and catahoula cross dogs.

Here is jonny (the leopard dog in the pic) litter mate.

image-20.jpg

image-19.jpg

Here is a pup out of her and my big walker. This litter of pups are going to be pig demons.

image_34.jpg

This looks like so much fun!!! Hog hunting in general looks like fun... but the way you do takes it to another level! Sweet pics Brian!

Do they wait on you for the weekends or go through the week? Looks like you have plenty of game. Thanks for sharing.

The pigs? Not sure they know if it's the weekend or not.

Not the pigs. I thought maybe there were other guys hunting during the week. You the only one with dogs? GPS collars? Nice looking walker dog. Are they straight or will they run a coyote once in awhile?

Top Bottom