Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Got a little bacon in the freezer from the winter

He's a treeing walker. Has only ran one coyote that I've seen, for about 5 minutes. For the most part, he's a pretty straight pig dog. We run gps plus telemetry collars.

No, there are other guys that have dogs but I hunt alone or with one other person majority of the time. These dogs have a tough job and it takes a salty attitude to do it. You get too many dogs like that around each other, all you end up with is a bunch of fights.

He's a treeing walker. Has only ran one coyote that I've seen, for about 5 minutes. For the most part, he's a pretty straight pig dog. We run gps plus telemetry collars.

No, there are other guys that have dogs but I hunt alone or with one other person majority of the time. These dogs have a tough job and it takes a salty attitude to do it. You get too many dogs like that around each other, all you end up with is a bunch of fights.

Good for you. Looks like fun. I can relate. Ran catch dogs on yotes for many years. Retired.

Top Bottom