Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ATV values

I don't know who "they" is but if you are considering a private purchase just look at the market..... check craigslist for comps. You will get a real good idea.

They meaning ATV values. CL doesnt seem to give me the best idea since I see a lot or variation between similar models/years/conditions. Some seem to follow blue book value, others no.

Sent from my XT1030 using IW

I've bought and sold a few. Seems like KBB and nada give u a lower amount than what atvs sell for. Market seems to be higher. Use those as guides but expect to pay a little more. Also have to consider the condition of the atv and what comes with it. Main things that seem to increase the value are winches and blades. But I agree you can get a decent basis by what they go for on cl. Good luck

Really depends on what you are looking for in an ATV, what brand, year, add ons. I'm a frequent trader on CL so I might be able to add some input depending upon what you want!

The problem is that they are all treated differently also. For me, I would find someone who seems trustworthy, the machine looks good, and settle on a price and not worry about the comps. Because they are all different.

If you buy the cheapest one your find, it'll likely have been been to heck, and the highest price one means that some kid got a loan for it and needs that much out of it :)

I received a lot of good advice through PMs and picked one up today. Thanks guys!

Sent from my XT1030 using IW

Top Bottom