Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wildgame Blade 8x LightsOut

Has anyone used these cameras? Good and Bad? I do not have to have top quality pictures. Just wondering if they are worth getting for what they are?

Anything wildgames is bad IMO. Every person I know that runs them say they go bad with in a few weeks. Anything else has to be better

I bought two WildGame 5mp on a clearance rack at Menards $29 a piece...have run them for two years now with no issues....good battery life, very decent picture quality. I wish I would have bought 4 or 5 more for that price. ...

I run 9 Wildgame cam and never had issue. Picture quality is not that great but will work well enough to let you keep tabs on you bucks

I have a lot of WG cameras and haven't has a single issue in 2 years with them. I know some people are pretty against them- but zero issues here

Thanks. The two that I ran last year, through the deep freeze, had no issues. I am going to order these today and start running them.

Top Bottom