Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iwom

ShedderKG

For those of you thinking of getting an IWOM or HBS... I just received an email this morning from IWOM saying that they will be offering Predator Fall Grey for the 2015 season. So if you were on the fence of which one to get, that might just help you make your decision.

HBS or IWOM

I have both and the hbs is the better of the the 2. Strictly my opinion. both have the advantage and disadvantages. HBS is definitely warmer though, at least for me it is. Hunted all of the last week last year in that brutal cold and wind and I could have stayed all day if necessary with my HBS. Probably not with the Iwom, again, this is just my opinion...no science to back it up.

I have both and the hbs is the better of the the 2. Strictly my opinion. both have the advantage and disadvantages. HBS is definitely warmer though, at least for me it is. Hunted all of the last week last year in that brutal cold and wind and I could have stayed all day if necessary with my HBS. Probably not with the Iwom, again, this is just my opinion...no science to back it up.

I would definitely try both. See, I am on the other side. I prefer the the IWOM. I like not having to come out of the suit to grab my binos or other equipment. I throw in on really cold days a big hand warmer pack in the bottom and stay toasty. I will say that I don't really like the hood all that well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom