Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

More Nebraska Deer/Age and Score Help

b0huntr147

Here's some more pics from Southeast NE, I finally started to get some day light movement instead of all at night. I did notice that all the day light pics are from the same small corner of the field so the deer must be bedding close to the corner on a different property.

This first buck is a new buck that I just recently got pictures of, I am having a hard time trying to age him. He looks like a semi older buck with a weak rack. He's a big fork with 1" brow tines and about 15" wide. Let me know what you guys think.

This next buck is the second biggest deer I have pictures of, I'm pretty sure that he is 3.5 at the oldest.

Here's just a few other pictures that I have from this pull including one other nice buck that I haven't seen the camera caught him.

Thanks for the opinions guys, the head on the fork just looked really large to me compared to his body. These bucks are the best ones on the property so far and come sept 1 the bigger couple may be in real danger haha especially if they manage to hang on their velvet until then.

That first buck is definitely young. His back half is all legs and you could pretty near fit your hands around his neck. Looks like you have some really good potential!

Top Bottom