Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

GlenDel Target

Is the Glendel target worth spending a little extra money on? owned a few cheap deer targets that get shot to crap after about 1 year or less..

Yes, Keep them inside when not in use and they will last forever. Go to Cabela's bargain cave and you can get inserts for about half price.

I have had one for almost 10 years. I agree keep it inside but mine has been outside the whole time and still going strong. I have a new insert but haven't needed to replace it yet. They are amazing. A woodpecker actually drilled a hole down the neck and now wrens nest in there. They get pretty worked up when I shoot!

I've read some reviews on them saying in the last couple years the quality of the target isn't what used to be when they first started making them. Anyone happen to know if theirs much truth to this?

I bought the 150$ buck target last spring it made it all of 4 months...I shot through all sides of the insert within the first 3....I would not give them another dime for a buck target....with that being said I think that there block targets are well made and last a long time

I had one, went thru 2 inserts in no time. Arrows flew right thru it and never used broadheads on it. I bought a rhinehart target and will buy one of their deer targets eventually.

They must have changed something in the manufacturing process. I have one that's 5 years old. Plenty of life left. Its been shot at a ton.

They must have changed something in the manufacturing process. I have one that's 5 years old. Plenty of life left. Its been shot at a ton.

Agree, mine has been great. Had a hard life sitting out. Have had a new insert for 5 years at least waiting for the original to give up.

Yes they are , but not the others.. Love mine going on 3 years loads of arrows no problems..

Top Bottom