Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Took the little woman out.

So I took my girlfriend out in hopes the cooler weather Saturday morning would have the deer moving. By 7:45 we had not seen or heard anything, which was unusual for the spot we were hunting. I tried a new call that I just picked up. It is a fawn in distress and I figured she could have a shot on a doe. After trying a calling sequence she sent me a text that she saw a coyote in the distance.

I blew a few more times and heard the familiar sound of an arrow impact. She made a great shot and dropped him in his tracks. She shot him once more for insurance. The first shot was in the neck and the second was a bit further back.

picture.php

She has only been hunting/shooting a bow for 3years including this one.

Nice shot! was hunting in Southern Iowa and had a bobcat sneak by! if it were only Nov 7th we would have had a dead bobcat! thats the first time i've ever seen a bobcat that wasn't captured on a trailcam!!

Kill em all! That's a heck of a feat to get one with a bow! I've been caught moving by two different ones while bow hunting. The first was while drawing, the second was reaching for my bow. I did get a shot at one but missed due to misjudging the distance... Congrats!

Top Bottom