Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ozonics??? Worth the money??

Bukslayr

What is your guys opinion of the Ozone generators?? Is it a scam or actually worth it? I cant wrap my head around it really working...

I was wondering the same thing.. That's a lot of cash to buy something and not know if it's really worth it..

What has to give you Pause,,,is most of the flashy Cable Hunt productions push it. What does that tell you,,and hey,,anyway ,,how tech is simple hunting gonna get.? How did anyone hunt without these cameras, and cards and lap tops, satellite maps, what will they come up with next?

Did not work in my testing and I gave it many attempts with high deer volumes going downwind. 2 weeks ago a "serious hunter" I know, tried same thing with same results. He's getting a refund and I got my refund in a timely manner. So, there is no risk. I absolutely had not one shred of success with it but that does not mean it may not work for others.

Hey, if it gives you confidence and you have the extra coin go for it! I myself would never own one. Just like all the clothing, when it comes right down to it, non of it works. Hunt hard, hunt smart and be safe!

Works great for turkeys! Have not been winded a single time, and I've been sore ounces in the spring with very poor scent control

My take is it's one extra thing to carry. Even if it works flawlessly, I won't own one unless it's given to me. If I can't be successful without an electronic scent eliminating contraption, then maybe I should just quit.

Don't waste your money. They work just as good as the thermacell..... Big waste of money!

I'm with ya on thermacell. Gave it the ultimate test fishing Canada last summer. Perfectly calm evenings and it didn't make a difference.

That's funny I wouldn't trade mine for anything. I can't say enough about them. I guess goes to show you different strokes for different folks.

Might work for killing the scent on your clothes but not going to beat a deer's nose in the timber. Plus it's noisy. You can buy a less expensive model for treating clothes.

Therma cell works for me....

Ozonics will go by the wayside just like the scent control clothes. There is no substitute for good woodsman skills when it comes to whitetails. Oh I like my Thermacell works like a charm

If you could fart with the beer farts and have someone stand down wind of you with an ozonics blocking the wind, and your buddy not smell it, I'd say it works.

I haven't tried that, but it would be a good test!

Top Bottom