Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Attorney Needed

houston

Didn't know where to list, but 3 of us members just returned from a muskox hunt that didn't happen. I am looking for a outdoors attorney to look at a contract between the 3 of us and Steve's Outdoor Adventures. We traveled over 6000 miles and spent in excess of $11,000.00 a piece for hunt [that never happened], travel ect. thanks jeff~

I'm no law expert but I am guessing they will classify this as a civil case.

I was on a drop camp hunt once that I thought was bad. I guess I fell lucky now hope it works out for you and get your money back. Please tell us what happened.

You say it never happened. Did you not see any thing or not even go?Just curious what the details are.
Other

Without going into great detail we arrived in Holman NWT two weeks ago, sledded 35 miles out, set up a tent camp. The disgruntled head guide did not take fuel for the sleds and we sat in tents for four days in two feet of snow, and did not hunt! The Inuit community acknowledged the issue and we are going back in March for a hunt on them. That still leaves air fairs and motels up and back. You can speculate all day long, however the contract has wording that needs to be looked at professionally. jeff~

I have a good attorney that we use for our business and is located in Houston. Been real pleased with him, knows his stuff and fair price. Pm me if you want the contact info.

As it turned out SOA has made everything right and I will be returning to the artic in March once again for muskox at no charge. jeff~

Glad you got it worked out as I think the far north is one of the most incredible places Ive ever seen. It's like walking on the moon-or what I imagine it would be like.

It can get a bit crazy though-especially when the outfitter and guides aren't on the same page. Keep us posted!

Top Bottom