Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heater body suit

isu22andy

When do you guys normally get in your heater body suits and how do you dress ? It was 36 this morning and I am still in mine now that is 45 . Well worth the coin .

When do you guys normally get in your heater body suits and how do you dress ? It was 36 this morning and I am still in mine now that is 45 . Well worth the coin .

Mid 30's for me too. Walk in with your light clothes on and not sweat. Climb in the HBS and hunt. Packs in easier than a coat.

I usually use mine late season after shotgun season. Today it was layers and thermos of coffee. But yes- it is WELL worth the money

I've bought a few of them from just at Sportsman unlimited in Waukon. Best price around at the time for sure. Also the best money I've spent on hunting clothes yet, I like it anytime I have to buck the wind

We still have Heater Body Suits on hand and on SALE - have been selling them like crazy with the colder temps predicted for next few weeks. Last year we were on a two-week backorder so people are getting the jump and getting one while available and in stock so you can use it right away.

We still have Heater Body Suits on hand and on SALE - have been selling them like crazy with the colder temps predicted for next few weeks. Last year we were on a two-week backorder so people are getting the jump and getting one while available and in stock so you can use it right away.

What price are you selling them at? I'm contemplating making the trip if it's worth it.

I haven't used mine yet this year but may have to bust it out here in the next few weeks. I have a problem getting cold feet and that REALLY helps with the cold feet issue. worth every penny

What is the biggest size you got? I'm 6'8 and wondering if they even make one for a man like myself

I used army tent canvas material as the foundation, I bought camo from wal Mart, and I used a down comforter for the insulation. I found an old waterproof hood to top it off. Made it for around 50 bucks, I no longer worry about the cold.

Top Bottom