Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My wife gets it done on 11/14/15

tyler883

After a very rough and frustrating year for my wife she finally got it done. She has been hunting hard since the beginning of season chasing multiple shooters we have on trail camera but with a series of unfortunate events she had not taken a shot a mature buck until Saturday morning. She did manage to stick a nice coyote on the first of November.

Saturday morning came and she climbed into a stand we adjusted at the beginning of the season between to bedding areas that the bucks like to cruise. At 7:15 a pack of three coyotes come through and she lets an arrow fly at one but narrowly missing. It wasn't 10 minutes later and this guy comes cruising through and at 30 yards! She did hit him in the spine the first shot, but a quick follow up and it was all over. I was at work and when she called me she said it was a "decent buck." When I started getting pictures I realized it was a little better than decent! Taped out at 155 1/4!!! Her biggest buck by 20 inches! We have zero history with this buck the only trail cam pics coming from earlier in the week. I can't describe how proud of her I am! She gutted and caped it before I even got home!!!

That's an awesome buck! Gutting and caping it too nice!!! My wife helps but she hasn't done that solo yet! Congratulations to her!

Top Bottom