Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

181" Iowa Whitetail

Very cool buck! And that is a heck of a trophy wall (partial one at that)... seems like you know far more than many of us on how to kill good bucks! :)

Thanks for sharing!!

Nice deer! What is a reversed lung shot?

Instead of quartering away which I prefer I put the arrow in front of the shoulder and angled it back to come out behind his front leg, it's hard to get both lungs with that shot, I have done it probably 1/2 dozen times including a bear. BUT there is some risk with this shot, big animals die hard with only one lung pierced. JMO thanks for asking, jeff~

Nice deer indeed. But I feel your post is long winded, and your stroking your own ego. Nice deer either way.

I post very little of my travels here, because of posts like yours, nobody likes a picture without a post to go with it, then when we do its too long, your stroking your ego and more, so if I'm going to talk the talk, I will back it up, that's all. jeff~

Instead of quartering away which I prefer I put the arrow in front of the shoulder and angled it back to come out behind his front leg, it's hard to get both lungs with that shot, I have done it probably 1/2 dozen times including a bear. BUT there is some risk with this shot, big animals die hard with only one lung pierced. JMO thanks for asking, jeff~

Thanks for clarifying. Probably a little easier to do with the accuracy of an xbow. Congrats again and nice wall too.

Awesome deer! Love the wall! Wouldn't mind seeing the rest of your successes! Keep on huntin! And brag all you want, you have 44+ yrs of experience anyone would like to hear about!!

Well while your at it why don't you throw in how much money you make, and show us some pics of your super model wife. Not a fan of arrogant people. A slice of humble pie wouldn't hurt sir.

Top Bottom