Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thanks to jury duty

Bowtech84

After an unsuccessful 10 day vacation the call to jury duty Monday gave me an extra opportunity for a morning sit. I knew it would have to be a short sit so i chose a stand with a short and easy walk in/out. Shortly after daylight a doe came into view followed closely by two young bucks. They made their way past me in a hurry and continued on down the ditch. As I turned to put my bow back on the hanger I seen this guy coming down the same path. After a quick check with the binos I came to the conclusion he was a mature buck and if presented with the opportunity I was going to take it. The buck continued on the does path and presented me with a 30 yard shot. The grim reaper did its job as the buck only made it 20 yards and fell over. As I walked over to him I realized he was probably the biggest bodied deer I have ever seen. Congrats to those who have harvested and good luck to those still trying. Thanks to everyone that shares their harvest on here.

Top Bottom