Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Finally conected 11/15/15

SuperDuty

finally I have connected with a great iowa whitetail

This morning started bad was late getting out of the house. so I went to a stand that is only maybe 100 yards from the road so as I started walking in I notice I didn't not have my phone in which I use as my flash light. so walked back got it as the sun is rising, get crawled into my stand look to my north and see the neighbor have park their truck in the middle of their field so now I have 2 trucks within 100 yards of me as I sit there playing on facebook and snapchatting I notice a small 4 point cruising the fence line about 7am I grunted and bleated at him just cuz I was bored 30 mins later here come another dink from the same trail walks 10 yards from the base of the tree as I sit there after the dinks had left the area I can not help but get tired of the 50 squirrels running around. at 830 I switch my arrow from broad head to field point to stick a squirrel then they start barking at something behind me towards my truck and I see this rack coming dow the trail so I switch back to broad head and the trail he is on is 45 yards away and doesn't get any closer. so I draw and try to get him to stop with no luck so I took a walking shot thwack acted hit but only ran 60 yards and stood there as I watched him he kept licking his leg whoops I skimmed him so after 45 mins of watching him stand there licking he decided to continue on his way so I grunted at him he turned around and look as we did this 5 times he ended up walking farther away so I went to more aggressive did a doe bleat and a growl with a snortweeze instantly changed direction and came up to 30 yards quartering away he stepped out I let the second arrow fly ended its flight right in the boiler room hes not the giant i had hoped for still a great iowa whitetail
hopefully pic shows up 11pt with two broke off

Last edited:
Top Bottom