Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mount auction for a great cause 2015-16

ReinertsonTaxidermy

Chris Lane has been very gracious to let me offer this on IW for the last 4 years. I want to keep the tradition going after the huge success it's been.

2012 a very brave Navy Seal got a free mount thanks to IW member Horsedoctor who bought it.

2013 Horsedoctor also bought a mount for the Leukemia lymphoma society.

2014 the Hughes family bought a mount to help our very missed IW member dbltree.

2015 Landon Streitl bought a mount to help a fellow hunter who fell from his tree and is now paralyzed.

This year I want to let the winner pick the cause. There are many like Saint Jude children hospital, university of Iowa children's hospital, etc. During this holiday season most of us are very fortunate so I want us to help those who are going through tough times. I mention the children's hospitals because most have healthy kids, but only imagine if they aren't..

Every penny goes to the cause you choose (tax decuctable) and in return you get a premium mount. I hope some of the past winners can add if they have been pleased with their donations. This applies for any gamehead shoulder mount (wt, mule deer, antelope, etc). If you win and don't have a trophy yet it carries over until you do. Auction will run until Christmas Day.

Feel free to contact me with ?s or concerns. And again Chris, thank you so much for letting IW members give to great causes!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Awesome for you to do this again Brian. I'm sure most the members on here know they are getting a great mount from you and the money is going to a great cause. Thanks!

Wow, this really got up there quick! Thanks to all who have bid. The auction date will end DEC 15 at 8pm so most members will be able to check in by then.

This would make a great Christmas present for the deer hunter in your family while also helping the less fortunate. If you are on the fence and want to see the quality of mount your donation will get just let me know and I'll be glad to show you pics or have references for you to contact. Or even better stop by my shop so I can meet you and talk. - Brian Reinertson

Come on guys Brian is what I consider the best taxidermist in the state right now. Plus for a great cause. Keep it going!!!!!

1 day left, thanks to all who have bid. There are a few taxidermists who are members on this site and it would be great to see them do the same for a great cause. How cool would it be to see our members raising thousands of dollars for great charities!

When I think about all I have been blessed with and been able to do, I sometimes think of all who have given so much to ensure that we can continue to live the way we do. This auction has made me think a bit about how much I spend on trips & "toys". Even though I may never be blessed with another critter worth mounting, the Navy Seal Foundation could well use $1000, so that's my bid.

Well done HoreseDoctor!

Thanks! Now, if either my wife or grand-nephew would score on one of the bucks they've targeted for late muzzy, I can get Brian working. Need to keep him busy so he stays out of trouble. ;) :D

Special thanks to you Brian for donating your time & talents! You are the man! :cool: The Navy Seal Foundation appreciates you also!

Top Bottom