Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Neck Stubby

TheKingsDeer.com

Whitetail-Images.com
Here is my bow buck for 2015, shot him on Halloween night. He and I had a lot of fun grunting at each other, Stubs started to snort wheeze at me, six different times.Finally he came in, hair standing up on his back at 20 yards. Schafer Silvertip did it this year with a two bladed Zwickey. Sorry for delay posting, rain finally slowed me down to post.

Hope you can see the pic on my Facebook page, finally set one of those up too.

Tony Hough

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=142708612763270&id=100010723964332

Last edited:
I actually passed on him last year in the 140s I figured so he has a 150 frame I think. I will take him to CB after late season. It was a fun hunt!

Thanks everyone but the Iowa Whitetail might have got the last laugh. On my way home from the city one of Stubby's girlfriends ran in front of me. I swear, what a day!

Congrats on a great buck! I shot many deer with the Zwickey broadheads when I shot barebow and I wish they would work with my modern setup. I have lots of respect for the guys that still use traditional tackle congrats again.

What a bruiser of a buck. I'm sure he was the boss of his domain. Congratulations - nice work.

Thanks, it's crazy, 2014 the same day, hour and almost minute I had another good one I hit high and too far forward in Clarke County. Messed me up, I hate wounding and not finding.

I have seen some good bucks this year, I almost passed on him but it was all about the moment and while everyone was out trick or treating or up at the bar partying me and Stubs had a good hour together.

I had him at 5 1/2 I have photos of him the past 3 years for sure. I know the area well, after I hit him two more bucks came thru all subordinate bucks to him.

After 32 ruts I am satisfied with this boy and this season. I will go out late with my Mathews and see what happens. Peace

Top Bottom