Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Elite bow

nemohunter

I just bought an elite energy 32, I really like the grip but I'm wondering since your hand is up against the finish of the bow all the time has anyone seen the finish rub off like other bows after a bunch of shooting or does the cerakote hold up a lot better? Was wondering if I should add a little tape or something to protect the finish.

Your cams, limb pockets, and cable rod have a finish called Prokote. Not the riser but I've never seen the grip wear at all. Enjoy the bow. It's a shooter...

3rd season with mine, no wear at all and I shoot about every night from June til October and then off and on in the winter and spring. Should be just fine

Elites finish on their risers are as good as any. The prokote/cerakote on the cams is a different story. Lots of complaints on the finish chipping off. I've heard they are going back to anodizing next year.

I remember when nobody at a 3D shoot had even heard of Elite. They have come a long way.

Top Bottom