Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

website issues

FWIW, for me, even using Google Chrome...I am still having multiple problems. For now, I have given up trying to post pictures and I have also typed in posts and hit the "Submit Reply" button only to have nothing show up.

Yep- I had a 503 error from my iPhone even. 503 error with chrome, explorer & Firefox. But- considering those reading anything I post r dumber than before they read them, maybe I've spared some grief to the members :)

So far knock on wood I figured out that I can post a pic using photo bucket on my Samsung phone but it will only let me do one photo. The others disappear. Which makes no sense.

It's pretty simple really. The longer the issues go on the more folks will become frustrated and leave. It's happening already. Don't see the urgency to fix the issues. Why. Who knows.

Relax everybody, the US Government is using a new data filter to spy on you and they haven't worked out all the bugs yet. It's got something to do with turning the cameras on and off when you're actually online. Apparently people were complaining of short battery life on their on phones so the NSA is separating cell phone coms and laptop use....

Curious, I only use the APP, quite a few are still on the computer. My issue is PM and when I post a pic I show a connection error so I can't see.

Let's revisit the issues!

I agree. Traffic has to be down on this site because of it

Tried Google Chrome that was installed but not used on my computer, it worked. If it hadn't been for that suggestion, I'd probably still be on the sidelines, which might not be all bad. :D

I won't do Android web stuff, just a personal mandate.

I am still noticing a lot of errors and flaws to using different devices. I am sure that one update released in the same 3.8.x version of vbulletin could not have done this much damage. I have noticed most of the smiles icons that were in on folder is now missing as some don't show up on certain devices. How many admits do we have here working to fix these errors and bugs. I've ran vbulletin forum software for ten years and would be outraged to have these errors and problems this long.... Tip to admins...... Find blind-eddie on vbulletin.org He's a vbulletin God and can have these issues fixed in a day.

To show how dumb I am I tried to reply to this a few minutes ago when I was still on IE.

Anyway, what I was going to say is I blame PETA for the problems because the problems showed up about the time I was posting trappercam pics in PMA.

I guess these site issues will separate the die hards from the whatever is easiest folks. I'm in till they pull the plug.

I am still noticing a lot of errors and flaws to using different devices. I am sure that one update released in the same 3.8.x version of vbulletin could not have done this much damage. I have noticed most of the smiles icons that were in on folder is now missing as some don't show up on certain devices. How many admits do we have here working to fix these errors and bugs. I've ran vbulletin forum software for ten years and would be outraged to have these errors and problems this long.... Tip to admins...... Find blind-eddie on vbulletin.org He's a vbulletin God and can have these issues fixed in a day.

If it was up to me you would be hired to help fix this problem :)
The winter months usually have a lot going on and many debates so far its been really dead. Hopefully the issues members are having is the reason why.

IMO it wouldn't hurt for updates from the Administrators on the time line when the problems might be fixed. Right now we are all in the dark in what is really going on.

No time line but we have been talking it over behind the scenes. Everyone's patience and understanding is great.

IowaBuckSlayer2013 I got your message awhile ago but can't reply back. Email me matt.watters2@gmail.com

Last edited:
No time line but we have been talking it over behind the scenes. Everyone's patience and understanding is great.

IowaBuckSlayer2013 I got your message awhile ago but can't reply back. Email me matt.watters2@gmail.com

Email sent.

I'm no computer guy but I think it means one of two things. When you hit "send" on something it gets broken down into several smaller packets, or "parsed" if you will, and those packets then each may take a different route through the internet system to wind up at the receiving end. In this scenario what ever is trying to be sent can not be broken down into packets.

The other possibility is there is simply an error in the computer language code which may have caused the problem listed above.

In real 'Bonker world failure to parse is synonymous with "failure to purse" which means you would not hold your wife's purse while she tried on clothes. Penalty box time for sure.

Another free tip, if she asks if the clothes she is trying on make her look fat say yes (if they do). Better you take the heat for it right away then let her buy those clothes and then another woman, perhaps at work, tells her that maybe she should have bought one size larger. You think she gets mad when you say "yes, that makes you look fat" just wait till she gets home and unloads on you for letting her make a fool of herself at work.

Relationship advice, just one more of the free services I provide.

Oh yeah, the reason I went back to this thread was to say I was able to post a pic using Chrome on my computer, an 8088 chip screaming along at 256K/sec.

Top Bottom