Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IBA Spring Banquet February 13th 2016

Central Iowa

Life Member
Did you get your tickets yet?

http://www.iowabowhunters.org/springbanquet.html

Feb 13, 2016
FFA ENRICHMENT CENTER
KEYNOTE SPEAKER – BILL WINKE

Saturday, February 13th
Noon – 1 pm Possible seminar
1 pm - 3 pm Annual membership meeting
3 pm Silent auction & raffles begin
3 – 5 pm Meet & Greet with Bill Winke
5:30 pm Doors open for dinner
5:30 pm Silent auction closes
6 pm Dinner
After dinner – Awards, live auction, speaker, raffles, etc.

Me too. Hunting camp on a grand scale. New venue, updated format, same good time. Hope to see everyone there.

I became an IBA member about a year ago and will certainly be attending the banquet for the first time this February. Looking forward to meeting some new people and hearing what Bill Winke has to say. Should be a great time and I hope to learn a few things as well.

Besides the Deer Classic every few years, Bill does not get out and do a lot of speaking engagements. This is a rare opportunity to spend some time with the top whitetail experts in the country, while supporting the only organization fighting for bowhunters rights in Iowa!

Reminder tickets need to be ordered by the end of Jan. The date of the banquet has moved up this year. Don't put it off and miss out.

We have an unbelievable list of items in the Raffles, Live and Silent Auctions, Door Prizes, Special Drawings, Awards and Much, Much More!

more than last year?

YES - we talked with a ton of people about what they wanted us to have and we listened closely - there will be a lot of excitement around the Raffle tables with all new raffles and new games to play with all new prizes. Be sure to come early as the $100 raffle packages will sell out early - can't release more info yet but you will want to get in on it.

Definitely wish I could make this event. Winke would be a great speaker to listen to. Plans won't allow me to make it but will definitely make next years. I like the fact that it got moved up, just won't work out this year.

Seats are going fast! Get your tickets today by going to the IBA website.

http://iowabowhunters.org/springbanquet.html

This is the final week to order tickets. Raffle and live auction items are being posted to the IBA Facebook page daily! There will be some awesome items at the banquet.

Check out the IBA's Facebook page to see what you can win this year!

https://www.facebook.com/Iowa-Bowhunters-Association-95365604076/

This is the final week to order tickets. Raffle and live auction items are being posted to the IBA Facebook page daily! There will be some awesome items at the banquet.

Check out the IBA's Facebook page to see what you can win this year!

https://www.facebook.com/Iowa-Bowhunters-Association-95365604076/

I can't make it, but in the interest of supporting the IBA, I would be willing to pay for up to 4 tickets that someone else could use. If someone knows some willing souls that are a little short on cash, let's get them in there! :D In particular, this may work out well for some college students.

Since PM's aren't working, please reply here and we can get you set up.

I agreed to be the MC this year. May God help us all. I'll try and keep it no worse than PG rated but I never know what I'm going to say until it's too late. Somehow I need to be fitted with a 7 second delay like they use on TV and radio to bleep out what shouldn't go out over the airwaves. Sheepman already threatened me with a cattle prod to my privates for any R rated stuff. I shudder to think what he will do if I drop an X rated FYYFingFer bomb.

I agreed to be the MC this year. May God help us all. I'll try and keep it no worse than PG rated but I never know what I'm going to say until it's too late. Somehow I need to be fitted with a 7 second delay like they use on TV and radio to bleep out what shouldn't go out over the airwaves. Sheepman already threatened me with a cattle prod to my privates for any R rated stuff. I shudder to think what he will do if I drop an X rated FYYFingFer bomb.

This is exactly why I am writing a very detailed script for you.....otherwise we will provide ear muffs for the kids.

This is exactly why I am writing a very detailed script for you.....otherwise we will provide ear muffs for the kids.

What ever made you think I could read? Besides the fact I replied to this post.

Scripts are for pussies and thespians. Neither of which I am.

In sotto voce:pssst, make sure it's in at least 14 font so I can actually read it

I can't make it, but in the interest of supporting the IBA, I would be willing to pay for up to 4 tickets that someone else could use. If someone knows some willing souls that are a little short on cash, let's get them in there! :D In particular, this may work out well for some college students.

Since PM's aren't working, please reply here and we can get you set up.

I just got done hitting the like button!!

Top Bottom