Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

coyotes

muddy

Who says you can't teach coyotes to play dead? Weapon of choice was a 22 Hornet.

Calling them in. Got some need taken care of?

Well, as a matter of fact :D ...we have had more showing up on trail cam this year than in the past and I haven't really had a chance to try to get any myself...

Interestingly though, my son found the remnants of a dead one in one of our food plots a week or so ago. I have no idea what might have killed it.

How far south do you travel? I would really like to knock a couple out AND try to get some coons too. (I never got any traps set this year and I know we have some of those nest raiders there too...including some really fat ones.)

How hard are coyotes on spring fawns? Maybe we should all be taking our share!

I bet they are harder than you think. A co-worker of mine said one of his friends had put a trail camera in front of a coyote den a couple years ago. Over the course of the the spring, 13 fawns were brought back to that den.

Dave text me 319. Four three zero. 83 six five.

I'll travel a ways, coyotes are fun.

For you guys wanting to start....be very careful. You WILL get addicted and have to add yet another thing to do every winter.

I bet they are harder than you think. A co-worker of mine said one of his friends had put a trail camera in front of a coyote den a couple years ago. Over the course of the the spring, 13 fawns were brought back to that den.

I had a friend do the same and 23 was the number of fawns counted... crazy.

Dave text me 319. Four three zero. 83 six five.

I'll travel a ways, coyotes are fun.

Will do later this evening, I suspect we can work something out. I see Chip replied too, he's pretty close by...

You might be in the chips here Muddy. :D

What is your calling routine usually?

15-45 minutes

Lone howls to start, then every 5 minutes I throw a new distress sound starting rabbit, then rodent, then bird, then domestoc, gonthru that again ad end with pup distress.

Top Bottom